Hey Rebekah! Having received Beth's blog today, I was prompted to finally see yours! You are truly blessed - your kiddos look absolutely beautiful! We have just returned from California, so I will return your phone call soon too...I miss you and you remain in my thoughts, prayers and heart, always, Kim
Caring for my husband and children, schooling, laundry, cooking, and cleaning are the threads of my day. May the threads show the mastery and love of the Weaver.
4 comments:
Great smile! In each picture he resembles a different one of his siblings. Jane in one, Jacob in another...
Hey Rebekah! Having received Beth's blog today, I was prompted to finally see yours! You are truly blessed - your kiddos look absolutely beautiful! We have just returned from California, so I will return your phone call soon too...I miss you and you remain in my thoughts, prayers and heart, always, Kim
He is too cute!
I love his bold head! He is very cute!
Post a Comment