Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All About William

After seeing his cousin Isaac's blog, William was feeling a bit depressed and neglected and asked if I would do a blog just for him like Aunty Jen does for Isaac. I explained to him that we had four times as many children as Aunty Jen does (it's never to early to start working on those multiplication tables) and so we agreed that a posting just for him would be sufficient.
Sitting up . . .
. . . Almost.
William and his cousin Titus
Do you see a theme here?
All tuckered out.
"You're breakin' regs, Ranger!" Sitting all wrong in the walker. Dangerous business, I'm sure.
So we really don't have a indoor cat, right?
Cheerful boy!
Look, He's walking . . . not really.
That is some white skin you've got to keep out of the sun.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the one of Titus and William tumbling over. how cute! Good job with the posts!

Wendy said...

Rebekah! Hey girlie,you are doing a great job with the blog. I can't believe how much Titus and William look like each other...or maybe it is just your pic. Wow! How fun that will be as they grow so close in age.