Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long Overdue Part 2

For anyone reading, this post and the one just before it are both new and updated today (May 16), so be sure the check both. This is some random tidbits and pictures. We are 16 weeks pregnant now. The baby looks healthy and I am grateful to be out of 1st trimester. The kids are still doing school. Only 4 letters of the alphabet left and some letter combos (sh, ch, etc.) and this years school year is finished. Both Katherine and Jacob have done great. We had our annual yardsale last weekend. We did it with Mom and Dad Boehler. A lot of work, but I got to buy a new Bosch Kitchen mixer with the rewards. The weather here is WONDERFUL. The children are loving the sprinklers. The garden is mostly planted. A spring windstorm broke our patio table, but God provided a beautiful, teak set from Goodwill, VERY CHEAPLY! William still takes two naps a day (thank God), but he is learning to talk, and loves to JUMP. His current word selection is ball, Mama, Daddy, Punkin, shoes, and hi and bye. We are considering adding on to the house to make a little more room when the new baby arrives and I think that is about it.
For her birthday Katherine was promised a girl's make-up time. The results speak for themselves.




We celebrated a pretty tradition Easter, with Easter eggs, baskets, hunt, etc, but Katherine kept asking when we can do a Passover Seder Supper.

Opening Easter Baskets.

Dyeing Easter eggs.


Easter Outfits. Sorry boys, your outfits just aren't as "fun" as the girls, and I don't know how to remedy that . . . and you are all cute kids anyway you look at it.



3 comments:

Nettester71 said...

woo hoo to the bosch mixer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine. I am currently saving up for a grain mill next.

Your kids sure are getting big. When are you heading this way again? would love to see you.

Carrie said...

All four of you ladies (in photo #4) have the exact same smile, apple dumpling cheeks and all.

It was good to hear from you again, and congrats on the newest blessings.

In His grip; Carrie

Cindy said...

Tooo Cute! Man the kids have grown! Miss you bunches!