This is the 5th picture of the 5th folder in my My Pictures folder. SO, here are the ones I am tagging . . . Shannon Anderson, Carrie Romer, Stephanie Burt, Ryan Pazdur, and Jennifer Pazdur. Go get your 5th of your 5th of your "My Pix" folder and post it.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Tagged
Thanks Nancy Mandl for tagging me. I have been waiting to be tagged! I already went to check out what picture would be posted once someone finally tagged me! So thank you for ending my waiting game, Nancita.

This is the 5th picture of the 5th folder in my My Pictures folder. SO, here are the ones I am tagging . . . Shannon Anderson, Carrie Romer, Stephanie Burt, Ryan Pazdur, and Jennifer Pazdur. Go get your 5th of your 5th of your "My Pix" folder and post it.
This is the 5th picture of the 5th folder in my My Pictures folder. SO, here are the ones I am tagging . . . Shannon Anderson, Carrie Romer, Stephanie Burt, Ryan Pazdur, and Jennifer Pazdur. Go get your 5th of your 5th of your "My Pix" folder and post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
☺ Sweet picture ☺.
I guess I missed that Nancy tagged you when she tagged me! I just tagged you... now you're double tagged! Oh well, two birds with one stone! Nice picture!
What Fun! Thanks for including me in the game. What is the story behind the photo of Bo and Katherine?
It was great to get the Christmas letter and photo. Glad to hear that the church search has provided a place to call home **at last**. We will continue praying; that the children will be met in their needs.
Many blessings from our home to yours
Post a Comment