Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Pix

All these pictures are pretty self-explanatory. We had a very nice Easter. The children enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and were thrilled to find stawberries inside the plastic eggs at the end of it.




7 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh My!!! I have the cutest grandkids - EVER!!! Thanks for the pictures. Love, Mom

Beth said...

They are cute, but I can't believe they are still dooped by the strawberries!! One of these days a revolt will happen! :-)

Beth said...

By the way, that last blogger is Beth.

Nettester71 said...

You do have some cute kids. It is so amazing to see how big they have gotten.

Miss chatting with you.

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

love the pictures!....the girls look adorable!!!!

Cindy said...

I like all the pics, but Jacobs pic alone just tickles me. Miss you guys! Love ya, Cindy

wmsl said...

Wow, can't believe how big they've gotten. So cute, love the hats. -wendi