Friday, December 7, 2007

A First Attempt





Well, after much urging from all quarters, here is a blog for the Bo Zeerip family. At present Bo is at work, Katherine, Jacob, and Jane are sleeping, and William is happily fed and in his bouncy seat. So we'll see how much more time I have to get some pictures up on this blog. Oh, and no promises on how often I'll manage to update this, but I'll give it my best shot . . . love to all.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's about time!!! Keep them coming!

Auntie Jen

Beth said...

yipeee! So glad to see the photos! Give everyone a kiss from us.

Cindy said...

Yay, oh he's cute! Way to go Rebekah!

Nettester71 said...

wow, did you have this one in the hospital?

I need the details on this little one.

Glad to see you up and blogging. Nice way to keep up on each other's life.